PALMATA

It is an official Bloggers' Site of Panglima Misuari Primary School, Panglima Misuari, Indanan, Sulu. I, Nagdar U. Sasapan, TIC of this school and its annex Cmdr. Bara Jalaidi Primary School chose this noble title to represent my tasks and all my education stakeholdrs in promoting quality education in this school barangay. I did this Bloggers through the advice of my PSDS, Sir Samoore S. Ladjahali of Indanan South District, Sulu-DepED. He asked me if I would want to own website for my school. I responded affirmatively. He let me think one Bahasa Sug word for the title of this site. He also gave me some references using by other schools in our beloved Indanan South District. 


As far as education is concerned, PALMATA is best to describe all of us in Panglima Misuari Primary School. It is the true light for us and other people to see the blessed life in this world. It illuminates our ways towards traversing the many similarities and dissimilarities of the cosmos in the entire universe. Everything looks challenging and frustrating. It is; however; satisfying once we have clear vision on it. Our Blogger's Representation, PALMATA is the center of attraction of everything and everyone around it. Its emptiness likens a man whose both eyes are totally none. It affects all the values within its surroundings. Therefore, we, the Panglima Misuari Primary School including its annex, Cmdr. Bara Jalaidi Primary School are the greatest dominant factors for the values, integrity and honor of our environment.

Within our circles, PALMATA is the desirable performance that we aspire to achieve in line with our vision and mission commensurate to our tasks, teaching-learning activities from June to March of the year and from Monday to Friday of the week.


PALMATA means gem in English or gemstone. It is most precious stone. Its hard to produce gem or gemstone.  It is a distinct stone in this earth that's why it is so valuable. Anything bears gem becomes distinguished. Ring with gem costs more prices than a ring without gem or gemstone.